• Transcript Information - Former students only  (Current students can come in counseling suite to request)

    Transcript Request Form

     How to get your transcript: 

    To requestest your high school transcript please follow these simple steps:

    1. Print out the Former Student Transcripts form
    2. Include the $5.00 fee by cash, check, or money order payable to HTHS (flat fee)
    3. Mail form and payment to HTHS to the attention of Registrar


    Hewitt-Trussville High School

    c/o Lauren Cooley

    6450 Husky Parkway

    Trussville, AL 35173


    **Once payment and form are received, transcript will be mailed out in 1-2 business days upon receipt to requested addresses.