We will be opening our lunchroom for parent visitors after Labor Day, beginning the week of September 6th. Parents will have a scheduled day based on student last name to ensure we have the capacity in our lunchrooms and our parking lot. Please find the schedule below for your designated day. You may email your child’s teacher if you are not sure of their lunch time.
Lunchroom Visitor Schedule By Last Name:
Monday: A – E
Tuesday: F – J
Wednesday: K – O
Thursday: P – S
Friday: T - Z
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- You must bring a valid driver’s license and be on the student's check-out list.
- If a visitor is not on the check-out list, we must have a note from the parent granting permission to eat lunch with the student.
- You must sign in at the front office, and sign out after lunch is over.
- We have set up visitor tables in our lunchrooms for our parents and their children. Please sit at these designated tables.
- Please note: It is a state guideline that food purchased outside of the lunchroom may NOT be brought in.