• Dear Parents,

    The last day to pick up any prescription or over the counter medication kept in the clinic will be Wednesday, May 22nd. Please make arrangements to have the medication picked up by 2 p.m. on that day. Any medication not picked up by that time will be discarded. Please be aware, I am not able to send any medications home with students. Students are not allowed to transport medication to or from school. A parent or legal guardian must be the one to pick medication up. The clinic is not allowed to store any medication over the summer.
    Summer is a great time to get medication forms completed for the next school year. If your child will require medication at school during the 2019-2020 school year, medication forms are available on the Trussville City Schools main webpage and in our front office. Most local doctor offices have the forms also.
    If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at elizabeth.copham@trussvillecityschools.com or call me at 228-3228. I hope you all have a safe and restful summer.
    Beth Copham RN
    Paine Elementary Schools



    Paine Elementary clinic is staffed with an RN, Mrs. Copham.  Please contact Mrs. Copham at 205-228-3228 if you have any questions.  


    Below is the Alabama State Department of Education School Medication Prescriber/Parent Aurhtorization Form.  This form MUST be filled out by your doctor before any prescription medication can be given to your children at school. Any changes in dosage or time given require new authorization forms from the doctor. We also require written permission from parents/guardians for over the counter medications

    Medication Authorization Form

  • TCS-Student Health Guidelines