Meeting times are the first Thursday of the month (unless notified otherwise) from 7:20 AM - 7:40 AM. Some of our service opportunities require an occasional night activity, but there are a variety of times that Ambassadors serve which will not conflict with a student’s afternoon/evening schedule.
We continue to expand our services to meet the needs of our school, community, and beyond.
We have helped with the following activities:
- 6th grade Secrets to Success
- New Student Breakfast
- Library book orders
- Hat Day for charity
- Special Olympic treat bags and send-off posters
- Thanksgiving notes and treats
- Charity Basketball Concession Stand
- Silent Auction basket for Charity Basketball event
- 5th grade visit to HTMS
- Cakes for special occasions with the office staff
Sponsors are Miriam Vinson, Tara Nardi, and Diana Wallace